A Navy 3ps Suit is must have in every stylish man’s wardrobe, this navy 3pc suit is an outfit that can take you from a wedding to work to a bar. If you follow any men’s style blog or read men’s style magazine then they have already preached you the importance of a navy suit so let us enforce again for one more time why it is important to invest in a tailor made Navy suit.
Getting a suit off the rack is an option but today you also have an option of getting a custom made suit at affordable price. There are many benefits of getting a suit tailor made from Bentex Suits, all our suits come with a Perfect Fit Guarantee. Not only that we have fabrics to suit all budgets, so you are sure to get best fitted suit and best price.
A navy 3pc suit must be a staple in every man’s wardrobe, it is what a “LBD” is in women’s wardrobe. Don’t think so, let me take you thru the different ways you can wear a Navy 3pc suit –
- Weddings – You can wear a navy 3pc suit as a wedding suit as well or to someone else’s wedding, its classy and its cool. A vest adds a unique formal edge to your outfit.
- Work – A Navy suit is also what we call a “Power suit”. A navy 3pc suit to work will give you a styling edge over the flood of black business suits. A vest will also keep you warm in cold weather
- Casual – You can wear your navy jacket with casual chinos for a smart casual look Or even pair your vest with a pair of jeans.
You can wear your navy suit is many ways so the styling options are unlimited. Talking about style and now let’s talk about how you should style your navy 3pc suit.
- Jacket – our suggestion would be to get a 2 button peak or Notch lapel jacket so one can wear to any occasion from weddings to corporate events
- Vest – V neck 5 button vest is our most popular vest style, its classic, it suits most body types and works perfectly well with a 2 button jacket, just showing top 2 buttons of your vest when your jacket buttons are done up.
- Trousers – you have an option of choosing cuff or no cuff on your trousers.
Styling Tip – Avoid wearing your Navy suit with black shoes and belt, wear it with brown shoes and belt instead