When you think of 3pc suits, you think of formal events such as weddings. You think of Al Pacino in the movie “The Godfather”, You think of celebrities on red carpet events.
It’s time you think of yourself in one. With 3pc suits increasingly becoming popular it’s time you invest in a 3pc business suitto look sharp and add sophistication.
A 3pc suit is made up of trousers, suit jacket and vest. Vest is like an investment piece that can be styled for any occasion.
Do’s and Don’ts of 3pc Suit –
Keep shirt and tie combo subtle to keep the look simple yet sharp at the same time
Tie should never hang out of Vest
Keep your jacket unbuttoned to show off the vest
Vest length should always finish at the trouser waistband, one should be able to see a slight glimpse of trouser waistband or belt
Why 3pc Suit –
Vest is a simple inexpensive addition to your 2pc suit that will add versatility. Here is how you can wear your 3pc suit in few different ways –
- Wear it as a business suit, its perfect for colder months of the year as the vest provides that extra warmth
- For warmer months of the year, simply leave the vest at home and wear your jacket and trousers like a 2pc business suit
- You team up the vest with jeans for a smart casual look
- You can wear your suit jacket with a pair of Chinos or jeans for that perfect weekend look
- You can simply make a statement with wearing your jacket and vest together with a pair of jeans
A perfectly tailored 3pc suit work with tailor made shirt and accessories with a pocket square will give you the license to impress!